Make Our House Your Home
Located in the heart of London’s Data Hub, Docklands, where we can deliver bespoke solutions to cater for your specific needsSee more
Download our eBook
colocation data centre
What Our Data Centre Delivers
Our London Docklands Facility has over 500 Racks across 2 Data Suites. The Data Centre operates elite technologies for power, cooling, security and communications, to deliver an efficient solution for our clients.
N+1 Direct Cooling Configuration with Cold Aisle Containment.
Designed to Tier III Standards with dedicated on-site substation.
Intelligent BMS seamlessly integrates all monitored elements of the facility.
Protected with advanced security systems and 24 hour surveillance.
A Cloud and Carrier Neutral Operator with a multitude of Tier I Carriers
Why Choose IP House?
Our Colocation Services are designed to deliver a cost-effective solution for hosting your IT Infrastructure within a highly secure and reliable environment.
- Design & Implement custom solutions to cater for your specific requirements
- Industry leading monitoring providing extensive visibility across the entire Data Centre
- Our Team strives to achieve complete customer satisfaction whilst continuously improving standards
Premium Grade Connectivity at IP House
Posted on 30 March 2020
MTP® – Premium Grade Connectivity at IP House The MTP connector, a registered trademark of US Conec. A high performance MPO connector with precision engineering it provides vast improvements for optical and mechanical performance against generic MPO connectors. The MTP connector is in complete compliance with all MPO connectors and is 100% inter-mateable. The use…
How To Get Started
How we're different
Design and implement customer solutions to cater for your specific
Carrier Neutral, offering access to all major Cloud Connects. We provide high speed, low-latency services with global reach.
Multi-purpose network solutions
Ethernet, Internet, Wavelength and MPLS/IP VPN Services for cost-effective and efficient solutions.
Dedication to customer support
24/7/365 support on local phone, customer portal and email
Account management simplicity
High value and affordable solutions. Easy to understand billing with no
- We highly recommend the facility and operator, for the quality and standards upheld and for a team who extend their attributes, wherever possible, to assist their clients. With such a close-knit operation, you can be guaranteed a personalised service.
- The Team at IP House, most importantly, the decision makers, are always available. We find this to be a priceless asset and core to our success, especially when faced with time constraints. They can quickly make decisions and turn around service requests for rapid results.
- We would like to thank the team at IP House for all of their support, hospitality and for being able to turn around our requirement so quickly. The absence of any delays from IP House has guaranteed we remain on target for the deployment for this submarine project.
- We are pleased to have taken the decision to partner with IP House and are proud to host our presentation at their London Data Centre. Our predictions around the benefits of this move are already being realised
- Schneider Electric are extremely proud to have worked together with IP House, and are excited for the future of the London-based team. IP House selected and deployed key components from Schneider Electric’s industry leading data centre solutions portfolio, including Symmetra PX UPS, NetShelter Racks, Power Distribution Units, Netbotz Environmental Monitoring and StruxureWare for Data Centres DCIM software, which will help them to provide an ultra-resilient colocation service.
- HellermannTyton is delighted to be able to work with IP House and Twisted Pair throughout the lifetime of this 1st Data Centre in the IP House portfolio. As a UK manufacturer we pride ourselves on, long term end client and installation partner relationships, short lead times, in depth knowledge and dedicated technical and commercial support
- From our initial meeting with the IP House team we knew straight away that this was a project that we wanted to be a part of. The level of enthusiasm and passion they have, combined with the technical knowledge and experience to do things ‘the right way’ was immediately apparent and has grown stronger as the project has developed.
- The team at IP House’s technical knowledge and understanding made working with them a very pleasant experience. We have worked very closely together on initial designs and implementation, with both parties providing excellent ideas, and as a result, a fully accredited EN50600 power solution has been achieved.