IP House Finalists for DCS AwardsSee more
IP House achieved finalist status for two awards at the 2019 DCS Awards: New Design/Build Data Centre Project of the Year and Data Centre Upgrade Project of the Year
Make Our House Your HomeSee more
Our infrastructure and technical teams can design and deliver bespoke solutions to cater for customer specific requirements. Our service ethos is guided by the understanding for unique individual needs.
Location, Location, LocationSee more
IP House offers a purpose built, enterprise-class Colocation Data centre, located in the heart of London’s Docklands. “In the postcode, but off the island”, we are perfectly situated to meet your colocation needs.
Keep your Engineers HappySee more
IP House provide a private and secure Build & Test suite for customers, allowing for maintenance and build work to be carried out on-site. With pre-provisioned hardware and connectivity, your engineers can maximise their time at our facility, allowing for rapid deployment and installation of your equipment.
Why IP House?
Our Colocation Services are designed to deliver a cost-effective solution for hosting your IT Infrastructure within a highly secure and reliable environment.
- Design & Implement custom solutions to cater for your specific requirements
- Industry leading monitoring providing extensive visibility across the entire Data Centre
- Our Team strives to achieve complete customer satisfaction whilst continuously improving standards
Our Data Centre
N+1 Direct Cooling Configuration with Cold Aisle Containment.
Designed to Tier III Standards with dedicated on-site substation.
Intelligent BMS seamlessly integrates all monitored elements of the facility.
Protected with advanced security systems and 24 hour surveillance.
A Cloud and Carrier Neutral Operator with a multitude of Tier I Carriers
IP House Data Centre are delighted to have successfully renewed our ISO Management Systems
Posted on 10 October 2019
The IT infrastructure of any organisation is mainly dependent on the hardware in the Data Centre. ISO standards, provide our clients with the peace of mind, that their critical IT Assets are in safe hands. ISO 9001 is the International Standard for Quality Management Systems. The standard uses a process approach and is based on…
- From our initial meeting with the IP House team we knew straight away that this was a project that we wanted to be a part of. The level of enthusiasm and passion they have, combined with the technical knowledge and experience to do things ‘the right way’ was immediately apparent and has grown stronger as the project has developed.
- HellermannTyton is delighted to be able to work with IP House and Twisted Pair throughout the lifetime of this 1st Data Centre in the IP House portfolio. As a UK manufacturer we pride ourselves on, long term end client and installation partner relationships, short lead times, in depth knowledge and dedicated technical and commercial support
- The team at IP House’s technical knowledge and understanding made working with them a very pleasant experience. We have worked very closely together on initial designs and implementation, with both parties providing excellent ideas, and as a result, a fully accredited EN50600 power solution has been achieved.
- Schneider Electric are extremely proud to have worked together with IP House, and are excited for the future of the London-based team. IP House selected and deployed key components from Schneider Electric’s industry leading data centre solutions portfolio, including Symmetra PX UPS, NetShelter Racks, Power Distribution Units, Netbotz Environmental Monitoring and StruxureWare for Data Centres DCIM software, which will help them to provide an ultra-resilient colocation service.
- The Team at IP House, most importantly, the decision makers, are always available. We find this to be a priceless asset and core to our success, especially when faced with time constraints. They can quickly make decisions and turn around service requests for rapid results.
- We would like to thank the team at IP House for all of their support, hospitality and for being able to turn around our requirement so quickly. The absence of any delays from IP House has guaranteed we remain on target for the deployment for this submarine project.
- We highly recommend the facility and operator, for the quality and standards upheld and for a team who extend their attributes, wherever possible, to assist their clients. With such a close-knit operation, you can be guaranteed a personalised service.
- We are pleased to have taken the decision to partner with IP House and are proud to host our presentation at their London Data Centre. Our predictions around the benefits of this move are already being realised
Build and Test Suite
A Private and Secure Test Suite for customers to complete maintenance and build work on-site.
Environmental sensors alert our operators and clients to changing conditions to allow precise reporting of the environment.
Management of the entire Data Centre using a single software solution, Schneider Electric’s EcoStruxureIT™
Remote NOC Support, with 24/7 surveillance, can provide crucial smart hands services within the hour.
APC NetShelter SX 48U Racks are designed for maximising space, cooling, power distribution and cable management.
HellermannTyton’s RapidNet Solution reduces installation times by up to 95% and offers higher port densities.
Our House Your Home
Our Team is forged from dynamic, diverse personalities and highly experienced industry veterans. This powerful combination guarantees our business continues to grow with the market, whilst ensuring expert knowledge is available at the highest levels to both current and future technologies and industry standards. At IP House, there are no limits.